Monday, June 25, 2007

Honda Stream IV: The Race

Heh, I'll show these people how to ace this race...

Oh no, what did I get myself into ? My husband made me do this. Oh no, oh no...

This is going to be peanuts. I'll smoke you all, heh heh heh

Team Ferrari ?

There goes the sponsored cap...

First crash of the day.

The rabbit goes smack in the barriers while the tortoise goes chugging along.

Safety and medical support out...

Finally the podium.
It was great fun with Fauzi declared as the fastest driver and Team Ferrari vowing to make a comeback...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:) go karting.....looks very interesting...the kind of activity which keeps people young....where is this track?

any ge limit? hehehhee, i meant any upper age limit? hehehe

idham

Apandi Reviews said...

It was fun. This was in Desaru during our car club family day. BTW, age is in the mind...and the knees, the back, the joints...kah kah kah