Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blogging for Charity


For every person who complete this meme before August 26th, Idham will contribute RM127 on your behalf to the Darul Izzah Orphange, Bangi. This effort is started by Idham who created a meme for charity. His aim is to collect at least RM10,000 worth of meme/tags from bloggers.

Idham says and I agree "Why lost and found? Because.....
Orphans are children who have all lost at least one of their parents or both. Nothing can bring their parents back......
But, we can help them to find happiness. Our little act of generosity can go a long way. It will be interesting to see how this meme travels, and how much will I be bringing to the orphans at the DIO on behalf of bloggers on August 26th this year."


Okay, this is the rule. If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".


Note, you DO NOT have to pay anything, Idham out of his generosity will pay for you if you participate.

Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........ *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*

1. A person is only as good as .................the company he keeps.
2. Friendship is always .................a valued commodity.
3. To love is to........................to have lost and survived.
4. Money makes me......................miserable (the lack of it actually...).
5. I miss ........................the freedom and recklessness of youth.
6. My way of saying I care is by ............being there.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by...........sharing what I can.
8. Pick the flowers when.............it is yours to pick.
9. To love someone is to..............accept them as they are.
10. Beauty is...................a pleasure.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was....Liverpool Press, he he he.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember.................the stormy seas.
13. I am most happy when .....................all my debt is paid.
14. Nothing makes me happier than ........making my kids happy.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change.........human greed.
16. If smiles were cheap then I am certainly poor.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could..........cycle all day.
18. If you want to eat then you have to get food to your own mouth.
19. Money is not everything but..........it helps.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is....a sincere thank you.
21. I smile when...................I feel like it.
22. When I am happy, I..............am happy.
23. If only I don't have to ....be there, then.....I'll be here.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was...........talk to my kids.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"The Sailor Chronicles"
26. One thing I must do before I die is............to repent.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like ............................like an idiot he he he

Now I will kick this off by tagging a few of my blog friends - NOPE, you are welcome to do this and get back to Idham if you would like to contribute to the orphanage.

When you have done yours, please leave a comment in here - so that Idham can keep count.

Thank you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

:) apandi....knowing how much u detest tagging, makes it even more special that u hv chosen this one for A GOOD CAUSE. Behind that old mariner overall, beats a heart of pure gold!

If u do write that chronicles book, I will be amongst the first to own it....go for it bro!

again, thanks for helping to spread the word....every contribution counts.

oh, by the way....participants in this meme/tag contribute by doing this meme....I am looking for compassion and teh spirit of spreading happiness and caring - financial contribution will be borne by me entirely.
unless of course u want to contribute in addition to ...in which case, you may do so directly to the DIO.

You and others are very welcomed to join me there....:)

cheers,
idham

Apandi Reviews said...

Oops, my bad on the money thing but I do want to go to the DIO, time permitting of course. Will keep the lookout for it.

Unknown said...

Bro...Thank you for being such a sporting fella...

Hopefully, usaha yang minima ini dapat memberikan sedikit kemudahan buat anak2 yatim tu...insya'allah..

Take care ya.

Ms J said...

i like your answers..and thanks for participating in the charity tag

Kak Teh said...

apandi, can you pls let Capt Sukhbir know that my email to him bounced back. I have resent and can you pls ask him to check?

J.T. said...

I like your answer to number 8 - Pick flowers when it is yours to pick. To me, it says a lot more than just flowers per se.

Now.. why would we want to cycle all day? :)

Apandi Reviews said...

rg, no prob;

msj, you are most welcome;

kak teh, will do, if it still does not get through cc to me at apandi@time.net.my and I can pass to him - minus the lovey dovey bits - he he he

jt, flowers, yes, sometimes we can only admire...why cycle all day ? come and I'll show you...;)