Thursday, September 27, 2007

Grand Blue Wave Shah Alam - Ramadhan Buffet.

Cold seafood starters to go with freshly fried kuey tiaw. Scrumptious.

From the western counters, pepper crusted smoked salmon, clams, sushi, black pepper beef patty. Delicious.

Rojak Singapura. Tasty and tangy peanut sauce that goes really well with the battered, deep fried crab.

Make your own curry mee. Pile on whatever ingredients you want. In this case its plump fresh shrimps. Excellent.

Some tomato rice with thick curried crabs, ladies fingers and murtabak on the side. Can't be too greedy and passed the chicken, beef, mussels, veggies bla bla bla...

A sweet ending. Another make your own concoction.

A truly excellent breaking fast spread which only cost RM62.00 per person. Booking necessary as the place is packed. The Grand Blue Wave keeps the food coming and they know how to make you feel welcome.

Highly recommended.

7 comments:

Mat Salo said...

Hey Man, Yummy... Looks like you got more than your fair share of boka posa's in hotels this year... Unlike me, boka in my ship's galley as always like I have for the last 20 or so. Eh, if I sound jealous you're right buddy. Coz them pix just makes me salivate so much that I feel very much in danger of 'batal-ing' my posa, dude!

Hope I too will get a chance to sample the "Blue Wave" experience with myf amily one day Insya'Allah.

BTW.. just saw your blog here appear on http://play.blogger.com. Very cool feature.

"Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarrak"

Anonymous said...

In Mat Salo's words "them pix just makes me salivate so much that I feel very much in danger of 'batal-ing' my posa" Tht's how I felt when I saw the pics :) :) Unfortunately it's a bit of a distance for me ! but for food, I will try...I think the price is very reasonable too !

J.T. said...

Stop it! you cruel, cruel man. I don't know when I will be able to return to Malaysia ... and every time you post scrumptious food like these, you make me crave for local cuisine. For all the torture that you have put me through (still doing and will do it), you owe me a meal ... big time!

By the way, I think Mat Salo's posa gets 'batal-ed' every time he thinks he is in danger of 'batal-ing' it. Don't ask me why I say so, I just have an inkling. hahaha
(right or not, MS?)

Pak Zawi said...

The food is certainly yummy but at only RM62 perhead is too expensive for a retiree like me. I could feed the whole family for a day with that amount, with similar food. The only difference will be the ambience, a home ambience and not a hotel. Lucky you.

Unknown said...

Capt... ingat... cholesterol, cholesterol, cholesterol...

Apandi Reviews said...

Last night it was Hotel Singgahsana, PJ. No pictures as I forgot my camera. No matter, it was lousy anyway. Not recommended.

Cholesterol ? Apa tu ? he he he

The Ancient Mariner said...

Ramadan ... and everyone's a food critic. Haha.

Selamat Hari Raya Idilfitri. maaf Zahir Batin.

Now drive safely.